07 April 2015

Aviary

Lately there have been a lot of birds at my place...

Cardinal
This guy is one of a trio of couples that lives here. He is not afraid to show the squirrels who is boss!

Some have eschewed their nocturnal nature.

Neighbor Owl
This guy was watching me water the plants near the chickens. Normally I hear him talking to his mate at 3am.
And some are just passing through.... again...

Visitors
I am almost certain this is the SAME couple that visited us last year.
Helping Themselves to Our Pool
Taking a dip in the pool and pond on April 26, 2014.

What do you think? Hard to tell for sure, but I think they are the same. I love that all of the birds are coupled up (except for my hens, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!