06 September 2012

Going With It

Scott was foolish enough to leave me to my own devices yesterday and this is what I did:

1) Painted the 3rd bathroom.

Loved the orange (Ralph Lauren's Villa Torlonia) but it had to go...

I was looking for Silver but ended up with Subtle Touch (hint of gray - just like me)

We hung up those white frames and pictures 3 years ago to lighten up the room but we're moving on...

Clean Slate


Keeping the Leopard Toilet for now...

2) Started spray painting the patio furniture.

Reminds Me of the Tin Man

It was really in need of something - possibly just new cushions - but I had access to silver spray paint so I went with it... Will I finish? Not sure...I thought I should wait this one out to see if the Tin Man coloring is the right choice...

3) And planted some sweet potato vines.


I have been wanting to plant the light green sweet potato vines that I have seen everywhere this summer but I found this and a darker version at Home Depot and went with it...

I've enjoyed the past 2 days of walking the kids to school, domestic chores and enjoying some yard work...

Let's see....what ELSE can I do before the Mister gets home?




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the leopard toilet lid! Keep that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Carla, but I don't know what I'll do with the rest of the bathroom. It's Emi's/guest bathroom so I guess I should start with a good scrubbing...

      Delete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!