20 June 2012

Garden Update

We don't have any fruits of our labor yet, but we still have plants living in the garden so we're still hopeful.

It went from this a month ago:

Garden in Progress
to this right now:

My Way Behind Garden
Watermelon, Kabocha, White Casper Pumpkins, Tomatoes and Strawberries

Hoping to Bear Fruit
A Closer Look Underneath Those Giant Leaves

Blossom
I can't recall if this is the Casper Pumpkin or Kabocha...guess we'll have to wait and see...


Figs
Checking these guys often because last time someone beat me to them (there were only 2)

Pecans
Maybe we'll beat the squirrels this year...

2 comments:

  1. Love those "under the leaves" shots! Looks like you have a green thumb. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a light green thumb. Sometimes I get lucky!

      Delete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!