29 July 2009

Freaky Friday "Rams" Style...

What if Gordon Ramsay and Dave Ramsey traded places?

I can just imagine how things might play out at my financial counseling session:

GORDON (Sifting through our "Unpaid Bills" Folder.): What is THIS? Macy's AND Home Depot? How many credit accounts do you need, you STUPID COW?

ME: Yes, chef!

GORDON (squinting in disgust at me): Oh shut up! Did you seriously charge 8 bags of mulch instead of paying cash from your "Home Improvement" envelope? ** bleep **

ME (eyes cast down): Yes, chef...

GORDON (in my face): LOOK AT ME! Why, why, WHY are you paying INTEREST on MULCH, DONKEY?!

ME (face on fire, tears running down my face): I-I-I really wanted the front flower bed to look nice for the party...

GORDON: C'mere YOU! GIMME THOSE CARDS! Now CUT them UP! NOW! NOW! NOW!

ME: (Trying desperately to cut up all my cards at once with kitchen shears so the Chef will get OFF my back, I snip my hand in the web between my thumb and pointer finger. I immediately pinch the cut shut, but not before the Chef looks up from my "Unpaid Bills" folder and spies the droplets of blood on the counter.)

GORDON: OMG, what have YOU DONE? Can't you do ANYTHING right, you inCOMpeTENT PIG!! ** bleep! ** SHUT IT DOWN! MEDIC!

[After the medic leaves.]

GORDON: (Pulling down his shirt front looking like he's about to TAKE FLIGHT! He snags a page from the printer.) Ok, here's your NEW BUDGET! Do you think you can handle it?

ME: YES, CHEF!

GORDON: PISS off!

**********************************

On the flip side: Would they rename the restaurant Heaven's Kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!