28 August 2008

Coffee con Leche


So it's very obvious why I was attracted to this ring when I purchased it so many years ago...my caffeine addiction...which could become seriously jeopardized if Carnation stops making their Coconut Creme non-dairy creamer. What is not obvious (to me and anymore) is what type of stone (semi precious?) is set into the ring. I had lost this ring a long time ago during a visit to my mom's house and found it during our most recent trip to see her. I must have left/lost it during the Christmas 2004 visit. I've done a little research, i.e. Googled things like 'cream stone semi precious' but I haven't had an 'aha'. Findings so far. Interwebs, can you help a girl out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!